The Soul of the War by Philip Gibbs

The Soul of the War

by Philip Gibbs

16None926,592 (5)None
Unlike some other reproductions of classic texts (1) We have not used OCR(Optical Character Recognition), as this leads to bad quality books with introduced typos. (2) In books where there are images such as portraits, maps, sketches etc We have endeavoured to keep the quality of these images, so they represent accurately the original artefact. Although occasionally there may be certain imperfections with these old texts, we feel they deserve to be made available for future generations to enjoy.… (more)
(1) ABRE (1) Creemore library (1) DBE (1) history-culture (1) Kindle (1) Kindle WW I (2) politics (1) soul (1) war (1) War-1916 (1) WWI (7)

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,810,555 books! | Top bar: Always visible