Junie B. Jones's Third Boxed Set Ever! (Books 9-12)

by Barbara Park

Other authors: Lana Quintal (Narrator), Lana Quintal (Reader)

Series: Junie B. Jones (Omnibus 9-12)

Barbara Park's #1 New York Times bestselling chapter book series, Junie B. Jones, is a classroom favorite and has been keeping kids laughing--and reading--for more than twenty years. Over 60 million copies in print and now with a bright new look for a new generation! It's me! It's me!It's Junie B.!Ha! That was a happy rhyme by me!And here is another happy thing: This is boxed-set number three!It has four of my funniest books inside! (Their names are books 9--12 I believe.) Ihope you like them!Books in this set include:Junie B. Jones Is Not a Crook (#9)Junie B. Jones Is a Party Animal (#10)Junie B. Jones Is a Beauty Shop Guy (#11)Junie B. Jones Smells Something. Junie B. Jones's Third Boxed Set Ever! USA Today: "Junie B. is the darling of the young-reader set."   Publishers Weekly: "Park convinces beginning readers that Junie B.--and reading--are lots of fun."    Kirkus Reviews: "Junie's swarms of young fans will continue to delight in her unique take on the world. . . . A hilarious, first-rate read-aloud."    Time: "Junie B. Jones is a feisty six-year-old with an endearing penchant for honesty."… (more)

its a really good book, and i dont want to give you guys alot of details but i well tell you that its really good!!! ( )
  KP593 | Mar 15, 2008 |
so so so funny !!! coundt help but laugh!!! ( )
  jmorrison | Feb 26, 2008 |

Barbara Parkprimary authorall editionscalculated
Quintal, LanaNarratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Quintal, LanaReadersecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 159,006,854 books! | Top bar: Always visible