Start Here: Doing Hard Things Right Where You Are

by Alex Harris

"Do Hard Things inspired thousands of young people around the world to make the most of the teen years. Now Alex and Brett Harris are back and ready to tackle the questions that Do Hard Things inspired: How do I get started? What do I do when I get discouraged? What?s the best way to inspire others? Filled with stories and insights from Alex, Brett, and other real-life rebelutionaries, Start Here is a powerful and practical guide to doing hard things, right where you are." --Cover, p. 4.… (more)

This is a very moving book! If you're a fan of motivational books, then you are sure to like this one. Because it is filled with a collection of teenagers and student's words about following God, it is one you can read quickly. Guaranteed you will soak up deep insights to so many wonderful shared stories. I have read many books on ordinary people doing extraordinary things for God. Doing Hard Things Right Where You Are is an extraordinary book of practical guidance for many young people and adults.

Start Here by Alex and Brett Harris really touched my heart. The message of serving is powerful and life changing. You'll read about young folks having attitude adjustments and praying for wisdom in choosing hard things for the right reason. If you want to read some inspiring stories of people who have journeyed through fear, sorrow and challenges, then this book is for you. It is sure to move you! Once you are a rebelutionary, your mind-set changes! It is indeed comforting to know that God will use us if we let Him do His work. Reading this book will move you through many emotions as God comes alive through your hardships. Doing hard things for God really isn't easy. ***** stars! ( )
1 vote LadyD_Books | Mar 18, 2010 |
To our grandmothers, Lily Sato and Frances Harris, thank you for all your love and patience.

To Randy Alcorn, a faithful mentor and a living hero.
Simple ideas and unbelievable dreams.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 165,976,198 books! | Top bar: Always visible