Insect World (A Child's First Library…

Insect World (A Child's First Library of Learning) (original 1988; edition 1989)

by C. E. Berry (Editor)

Presents, in question and answer format, information about the behavior, food-gathering, defenses, anatomy, and surprising habits of all kinds of insects.
Member:CVAk12Library
Title:Insect World (A Child's First Library of Learning)
Authors:C. E. Berry (Editor)
Info:Time-Life Books (1989), Edition: 1st, 87 pages

Insect World by Time-Life Books (1988)

595.7
  OakGrove-KFA | Mar 28, 2020 |
Katie and Josh
  LoBiancoBuzzard | Apr 4, 2017 |
This is one of my son's favorite books. It's all about insects and spiders, with each pair of facing pages focusing on one type of creature: dragonflies, bees, wasps, spiders, etc. There are lots of questions and answers, plus basic information, and little text boxes with additional information for parents. A good book on the subject, and my son has read through it many times. ( )
  herebedragons | Feb 27, 2007 |
We see insects everywhere we look. They are on the ground, on the water and in the sky.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,403,922 books! | Top bar: Always visible