The Hormone Diet: A 3-Step Program to Help…

by Natasha Turner (Author)

Outlines a three-step program designed to correct hormonal imbalances for potential health benefits, explaining how to identify problem areas in order to address such challenges as weight gain, insomnia, and mood disorders.
Member:LCour
Title:The Hormone Diet: A 3-Step Program to Help You Lose Weight, Gain Strength, and Live Younger Longer
Authors:Natasha Turner (Author)
Info:Rodale Books (2011), Edition: 1 Int, 480 pages
Tags:Diet

The Hormone Diet: A 3-Step Program to Help You Lose Weight, Gain Strength, and Live Younger Longer by Natasha Turner

One of the most informative books I’ve read on hormonal imbalances and the countless problems that ensue. There are many quizzes to determine which imbalance(s) are likely, and the proper steps to correct the imbalance(s). Most of it does deal with diet, exercise and supplements, but they are catered to the specific issues that need to be corrected. And the author gives a good explanation on the importance of detoxing before attempting to lose weight. Overall, I think the solutions given are manageable and realistic. ( )
  Linda_Holcomb | Jun 6, 2019 |
Skip this gem if you have no problems with stress, getting enough sleep, or putting on extra pounds or if you don't want any suggestions on how to fix these issues. The title really doesn't convey all of the good information in the interior although there are helpful charts to help you determine what might be out of whack with your system, no matter if you are old or young, male or female.
There are recipes, exercises, meditation how-tos, skin care and environmental information that health fanatics like myself find too interesting to pass up. I finished the book in a day but will be trying the recipes and the tips before it goes back to the library. Some of the wording is a little cutesy and folksy but can be forgiven due to the load of great information inside the two covers. I will definitely consider adding it to my personal collection. ( )
  PhyllisHarrison | Dec 29, 2011 |
I like this diet book not only for it's content but because it has a website and an online canadian store to order products from! ( )
  Sparkle64 | Sep 7, 2009 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,562,800 books! | Top bar: Always visible