The Complete Book of Polymer Clay by Lisa…

The Complete Book of Polymer Clay (edition 2010)

by Lisa Pavelka (Author)

261613,951 (4)None
Member:bmanning17
Title:The Complete Book of Polymer Clay
Authors:Lisa Pavelka (Author)
Info:Taunton Press (2010), 228 pages

The Complete Book of Polymer Clay by Lisa Pavelka

clay (1) crafts (3) Crafts & Hobbies (1) design (1) DIY (1) hobbies (1) jewelry (1) library (1) non-fiction (2) own (1) pdf (1) polymer (1) polymer clay (8)

The Complete Book of Polymer Clay by Lisa Pavelka is a book of polymer clay techniques, projects and possibilities. There are 400 color photographs printed on high quality paper. Layering and blending techniques are explained thoroughly, and unique creations are shown as examples.

Normally when I review a craft book I try to actually make something from the book, but in this case I was a little intimidated by the complexity of the projects presented. I had most of the tools, (including a pasta machine), but I live in a small-town area and couldn’t find any of the polymer clay locally. Of course, anything can be mail-ordered. Although the instructions are written clearly, as a beginner I didn’t feel confident enough to pick up the book and jump right in. I do, however, think that this is an information packed book that will enrich someone who has a little experience with polymer clay.

The Complete Book of Polymer Clay has beautiful projects and a gallery filled with ideas for adventurous crafters. The book is not only a quality craft book, but would also make an interesting coffee table book because of the beautiful project photographs and unique designs. ( )
  Tmtrvlr | Mar 14, 2010 |

If crafts are big, then clay is colossal. From pins and pendants to bracelets, buttons, and embellishments, crafters of all ages are embracing the creativity that polymer clay inspires. This encyclopedic book by renowned expert Lisa Pavelka includes the latest techniques, handy tips, and trade secrets.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,569,442 books! | Top bar: Always visible