Now You See Her by James Patterson

Now You See Her (2012)

by James Patterson

Other authors: Michael Ledwidge (Author)

Enjoyable and fast, easy read. A little far fetched but again enjoyable and believable enough. ( )
  soosthemoose | Feb 16, 2016 |
Actually not a bad story. Patterson did a pretty good job layering the story, with somewhat of a surprise near the end. It's another case where the book should probably be another 2-3 hundred pages longer, but this one is better executed than some of his others. ( )
  biggs1399 | Jan 19, 2016 |
Fast read! Great book! Loved the storyline!
  chrissilu68 | May 23, 2015 |
Again surprised by Patterson. This was excellent. I guess I usually don't read his stuff (until recently) because he turns out so many books a year. I figured his work wouldn't be as thought provoking as it is. It kept me on the edge of my seat till the very end! ( )
  JillNYC | Oct 26, 2014 |
Great book by James Patterson-not a surprise but I really liked this one. It kept me reading until the end (as all of his do, I know, I Know) But this one was pretty interesting the way it read. I love the way it ends and the beginning started out great. Crazy stuff! Read It! I highly recommend it! And when you get done with it, which you will love, read another of his books. Trust me they are worth it! ( )
  diananagy | Jul 15, 2014 |

James Pattersonprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Michael LedwidgeAuthorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

A successful lawyer and loving mother, Nina Bloom would do anything to protect the life she's built in New York - including lying to everyone, even her daughter, about her past.

Nina's secret life began eighteen years ago. She had a carefree existence in Key West, a handsome police-officer husband, and a baby on the way. But Nina's world is shattered when she unearths a terrible secret that causes her to run for her life and change her identity.

Now, years later, when an innocent man is framed for murder, Nina knows she must return to Florida and confront the murderous evil she fled.

Nina's secret life began 18 years ago. She had looks to die for, a handsome police-officer husband, and a carefree life in Key West. When she learned she was pregnant with their first child, her happiness was almost overwhelming. But Nina's world is shattered when she unearths a terrible secret that causes her to run for her life and change her identity.

Now, years later, Nina risks everything she's earned to return to Florida and confront the murderous evil she fled. In a story of wrenching suspense, James Patterson gives us his most head-spinning, action-filled story yet--a Hitchcock-like blend of unquenchable drama and pleasure.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:20 -0400)

"A successful lawyer and loving mother, Nina Bloom would do anything to protect the life she's built in New York--including lying to everyone, even her daughter, about her past. But when an innocent man is framed for murder, she knows that she can't let him pay for the real killer's crimes. Nina's secret life began nineteen years ago. She had looks to die for, a handsome police-officer husband, and a carefree life in Key West. When she learned she was pregnant with their first child, her happiness was almost overwhelming. But Nina's world is shattered when she unearths a terrible secret that causes her to run for her life and change her identity. Now, years later, Nina risks everything she's earned to return to Florida and confront the murderous evil she fled..." -- Jkt. flap.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,903,909 books! | Top bar: Always visible