Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

Monster High by Lisi Harrison

Monster High (original 2010; edition 2011)

by Lisi Harrison (Author)

Series: Monster High (1)

Frankie Stein was created in a laboratory, and when she enters Mount Hood High School camouflaged as a "normie," all she wants is to fit in, but it takes the help of another new student who believes that everyone should be treated equally before Frankie even has a chance.
Member:Erikapayne
Title:Monster High
Authors:Lisi Harrison (Author)
Info:Poppy (2011), Edition: 8.6.2011, 272 pages

Work Information

Monster High by Lisi Harrison (2010)

English (36)  Norwegian (1)  All languages (37)
I am really not the target audience for this. I tried the first few chapters, but it wasn't for me so I'll pass it on to an op-shop.
  Tara_Calaby | Jun 22, 2020 |
Monster High (Monster High #1) by Lisi Harrison is a cute story about a group of teens. Some of these teens are not like the others...lol ! There is a group on real life monsters living in this town but keep their real identity hidden. Well, that's before the Steins let their newly made daughter go to high school. ( )
  MontzaleeW | Sep 3, 2018 |
I read these books after spotting the neat Monster High dolls at the store. I couldn't help but admire how creative they were and when I heard there was a book series related to them, I was very curious as to what it would be like. It ended up being extremely cute. While I initially believed it was revolve solely around 'monsters', the novel actually switches perspectives between Frankie Stein, a monster, and Melody, a human. I thought this balance was really neat and, because I didn't know the book was written then way, I became engaged quickly. Overall, it was a very cute, enjoyable read! ( )
  spellbindingstories | May 24, 2018 |
I really enjoyed Monster High. It was such a fun read. I picked it up from the library, and like most books I get from the library, I wish I bought it. If you haven’t read it yet, you should pick it up. It wont take you long to read. ( )
  TheTreeReader | Jan 7, 2018 |

Cute. I read this book because I think the dolls are adorable. I'll most likely read them all, just to see what other doll characters are in the books. ( )
  ElleyOtter | Nov 28, 2017 |

Belongs to Series

Hachette Book Group

2 editions of this book were published by Hachette Book Group.

Editions: 031609918X, 1607886359

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,336,352 books! | Top bar: Always visible