Metro Girl by Janet Evanovich

Metro Girl (original 2004; edition 2004)

by Janet Evanovich

Member:Lisa_Zerbe
Title:Metro Girl
Authors:Janet Evanovich
Info:Harper Collins (2004), Edition: 1ST, Hardcover, 304 pages

Metro Girl by Janet Evanovich (2004)

Recently added byprivate library, FionaBaylis, kaitybeth, arena555, rmortiz, RobinJewell, Yerk

very typical evanovich, pretty lead young girl, hot male saving the day, and funny side kicks. great, easy summer reading, would recommend! janet evanovich always has me laughing out loud! ( )
  lambc81181 | Mar 30, 2016 |
Fun read. I don't know much about cars or NASCAR, and this book didn't really inspire me to learn more. Still a fun book. ( )
  bouldermimi | Jan 13, 2016 |
A fun read with boats, Miami and Key West, a new heroine whose instincts are good, and a bit of Cuban history. Apparently it's the first book in a series. ( )
  raizel | Jan 5, 2016 |
This is the first non-Stephanie Plum book of Evanovich's that I have ever read. It was okay. She made Alex's love interest out to be a womanizing dope in the beginning and I had a hard time coming around to liking him at all. Still, I plan on trying out the next book in the series to see if it gets any better. I didn't hate this book, it just wasn't on the same level as the Stephanie Plum series at all. ( )
  trishaj | Oct 7, 2014 |
Janet Evanovich books are super hilarious. This series and the Stephanie Plum series. I got into alot of trouble with these books too!!!!
  twokidsnablanket | Nov 2, 2013 |
Just because I know how to change a guy’s oil doesn’t mean I want to spend the rest of my life on my back, staring up his undercarriage.
Please do not combine with abridged audiobook, ISBNs are: 0061126527, 0060738375, 0007192568, 0060599820

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0060584025, Mass Market Paperback)

Alexandra (Barney) Barnaby roars onto the Miami Beach scene in hot pursuit of her missing baby brother, "Wild" Bill. Leave it to the maverick of the family to get Barney involved with high-speed car chases, a search for sunken treasure, and Sam Hooker, a NASCAR driver who’s good at revving a woman's engine.

Engaged in a deadly race, Bill has "borrowed" Hooker's sixty-five-foot Hatteras and sailed off into the sunset...just when Hooker has plans for the boat. Hooker figures he'll attach himself to Barney and maybe run into scumbag Bill. And better yet, maybe he'll get lucky in love with Bill's sweetie pie sister.

The pedal will have to go to metal if Barney and Hooker want to be the first to cross the finish line, save Bill, Hooker's boat...and maybe the world.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:03:13 -0400)

When her wild and womanizing younger brother goes missing in southern Florida, Alexandra Barnaby endures humidity, sunburn, and bugs in her search for him alongside Sam Hooker, who believes Barnaby's brother has stolen his boat.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 106,809,231 books! | Top bar: Always visible