Fearless Fourteen (Stephanie Plum, No. 14)…

Fearless Fourteen (Stephanie Plum, No. 14) (edition 2008)

by Janet Evanovich

Series: Stephanie Plum (14)

Personal vendettas, hidden treasure, and a monkey named Carl will send bounty hunter Stephanie Plum on her most explosive adventure yet.
Member:mrspeabody
Title:Fearless Fourteen (Stephanie Plum, No. 14)
Authors:Janet Evanovich
Info:St. Martin's Press (2008), Edition: 1st, Hardcover, 320 pages

Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich

Very fun but almost exactly like the last book Stephanie Plum book I read. I need to put a longer gap between these books. ( )
  Tosta | Jul 5, 2021 |
The monkey Incident had me laugh, Lulu and her wedding preparations were OK. Mooner and his potato launcher was inventive. Stephanie didn’t wreck as many things, Grandma behaved herself. ( )
  kshydog | Dec 13, 2020 |
I have read all of the Stephanie Plum novels so far and I just love these books. They are a very easy read and are something to read when you just wanna relax after a long day. They are just so humorous and I love all the characters, especially Grandma Mazur. It has a little bit of everything thrown in, while still being lighthearted.

I would recommend these books to anybody. ( )
  payday1999 | Dec 8, 2020 |
Synopsis: 'Stephanie Plum apprehends Loretta Rizzi for failure to appear in court, but Loretta, who is a distant cousin of Stephanie's policeman boyfriend, Joe Morelli, agrees to go along only if Stephanie will take care of her son, Mario. Unfortunately, Loretta has no collateral and no relatives willing to sign for her, so she has to remain in jail. Stephanie is now responsible for Mario, a.k.a. Zook, who is obsessed with playing Minionfire, a popular MMORPG.

Meanwhile, Ranger needs Stephanie's help with a job: Brenda (a famous one-name singer like Cher or Madonna) is coming to town and she needs security, so Stephanie reluctantly obliges. Stephanie and Ranger's assorted merry men help to protect Brenda from PETA protesters, women protesting Brenda's breast augmentation, and Brenda's cousin/stalker, Gary, who claims to have psychic abilities since being struck by lightning.'
Review: Mooner is in this one and plays a pivitol role. Really like seeing him in the story. ( )
  DrLed | Sep 11, 2020 |
Stephanie is takes on a job with Ranger protecting a 61 year old singer named Brenda from her fans and stalker cousin Gary. Meanwhile a bondee (forgot her name) is missing after promising to watch her kid (Mario) until she is re-bonded. A hunt for 9 million dollars is at the root of all the drama. The search is out for the missing mom and the 9 million. In the process of tracking down the money with Lula and Brenda in tow, Stephanie turns blue (literally). Lula has concocted an engagement to Tank which leaves for many raucous and over-the-top moments. Never a dull moment with Lula around. Mooner is back and is a video gamer competitor against the kid for which Stephanie is now responsible. ( )
  tamara.fowler23 | Mar 30, 2020 |

Janet Evanovichprimary authorall editionscalculated
King, LoreleiNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Whoohoo! To Team Evanovich: Alex, Peter, and SuperJen.
Thanks to Sandy Sherwood for suggesting the title for this book.
In my mind, my kitchen is filled with crackers and cheese, roast chicken leftovers, farm fresh eggs, and coffee beans ready to grind.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,393,702 books! | Top bar: Always visible