Lean Mean Thirteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel…

Lean Mean Thirteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (edition 2007)

by Janet Evanovich (Author)

Series: Stephanie Plum (13)

Trenton, New Jersey, bounty hunter Stephanie Plum, along with her offbeat family and associates, embarks on her thirteenth perilous adventure.
Member:sayyid
Title:Lean Mean Thirteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel
Authors:Janet Evanovich (Author)
Info:St. Martin's Press (2007), Edition: 1st, 310 pages

Work Information

Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich

English (112)  French (1)  All languages (113)
My rides to and from work are so long that I have taken to listening to books on CD. Same thing as reading a book right? Well, I'm going to count it.

This next book in the Janet Evanovich series seemed a little more racy. There were quite a few F*bombs dropped - or at least I don't remember that many being used in the previous books. The storyline was once again interesting and had me smiling (and even laughing out loud) from time to time. I liked the storyline which included Dickie Orr, Stephanie Plum's ex-husband, Ranger, and Joe Morelli. ( )
  courty4189 | Mar 24, 2021 |
A good one in the series. Involving both Morelli, Ranger working together to get exhusband Dickie who used her arch rival Joyce added tension. Tank involved with Lulu and Grandma with exploding dead animals, burned buildings and cars. More action than sexual. Stephanie was solving own issues more than doing her regular FTAs. Story seemed to follow along in a path more than usual jumping. ( )
  kshydog | Dec 13, 2020 |
I have read all of the Stephanie Plum novels so far and I just love these books. They are a very easy read and are something to read when you just wanna relax after a long day. They are just so humorous and I love all the characters, especially Grandma Mazur. It has a little bit of everything thrown in, while still being lighthearted.

I would recommend these books to anybody. ( )
  payday1999 | Dec 8, 2020 |
Synopsis: 'Stephanie's path crosses again with that of her despised ex-husband, Richard "Dickie" Orr, while doing a favour for Ranger. When Dickie is later discovered missing from his apartment under some rather violent circumstances, Stephanie becomes the prime suspect in his apparent murder.'
Review: This one was okay, but there wasn't enough Ranger in it. ( )
  DrLed | Sep 11, 2020 |

Joe Manelli:
Ranger:
Grandma Mazur, Lula, Connie, Tank,

The Story:

I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of Stephanie’s bumbling antics. More cars lost, more close calls, more laughter for me. I know a lot of people complain about Stephanie’s inability to choose between Ranger and Joe but it doesn’t bother me. I love her chemistry with each of them and I see exactly why she can’t commit. Lula and Grandma continue to be the comic standouts in these stores.

The Random Thoughts:

#LibraryLoveChallenge

4 Stars ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Jan 21, 2020 |

Janet Evanovichprimary authorall editionscalculated
King, Loreleisecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Hugs and thank-yous to my fabulous editor--SuperJen Enderlin.
Thanks to Sara Parker for Suggesting the title for this book.
For the last five minutes, I'd been parked outside my cousin Vinnie's bail bonds office in my crapola car, debating whether to continue on with my day, or return to my apartment and crawl back into bed.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 177,009,577 books! | Top bar: Always visible