Peace Begins With You

by Katherine Scholes

Other authors: Robert Ingpen (Illustrator)

344756,462 (4)None
Explains, in simple terms, the concept of peace, why conflicts occur, how they can be resolved in positive ways, and how to protect peace.

303.6
  OakGrove-KFA | Mar 29, 2020 |
Sierra Club Book
  PAFM | Oct 19, 2019 |
Katherine Anne Scholes is an Australian writer. She is the author of several children's books. Robert Ingpen, is the 1986 recipient of the biennial International Hans Christian Andersen Award for lasting contribution as a children's illustrator. Source: Wikipedia. The reviewer for "Publishers Weekly,' said of this work, "[It] empowers children through suggestions of steps they themselves can take to become peacemakers."
  uufnn | Sep 24, 2018 |
Children's picture book about peace, whether on the playground or in the greater world.
  Lake_Oswego_UCC | Jul 10, 2018 |
Peace truly does begin with all of us....no matter our gender, sex, race, orientation etc. This book is how all of us play a part in that difference. It isn't easy to achieve peace and perhaps we never will....but we do have a say.
  Gabrielle_Stoller | Oct 14, 2016 |

Scholes, Katherineprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Ingpen, RobertIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 157,683,845 books! | Top bar: Always visible