uncharted terriTORI by Tori Spelling

uncharted terriTORI (edition 2011)

by Tori Spelling (Author)

In her latest update, Tori Spelling describes her never-complacent life balancing parenthood with the pressures of living in Tinseltown.
Member:KShannahan
Title:uncharted terriTORI
Authors:Tori Spelling (Author)
Info:Gallery Books (2011), Edition: Reprint, 224 pages

uncharted terriTORI by Tori Spelling

Liked this one better than her last book. Quick read. ( )
  micahmom2002 | Jan 25, 2016 |
Liked this one better than her last book. Quick read. ( )
  micahmom2002 | Jan 25, 2016 |
I always enjoy Tori Spelling's books. They are light hearted and she always has funny stories about her life. I know lots of people don't like her, but I do. ( )
  i.should.b.reading | Jan 15, 2016 |
I chose this book looking for some light and gossipy reading and I was not disappointed. This book is just like her TV reality series which I found to be one of those trashy tv programmes that you just cannot help watching. If you have seen the TV series or read any of the gossip then there are really no surprises here. The segment about her illnesses did annoy me slightly (going to the ER because of a headache) but I guess that is because I live in England where we have GP so therefore don't need to run to hospital every time we feel there is something wrong with us (this is not a critisism I just do not know how Americans do these things so I asume that her going to the ER was something because of how the system works over there).
She did come out of it fairly well and I would like to see if her relationship with her mother does improve although she does seem to have a good network of friends around her so she has here substitute family. I have not read anything that her mother has written about there relationship so this can only be assessed from one side but it seems a shame if they cannot have a relationship.
Anyway I sem to have rambled on a bit but would reiterate that this is again a good gossipy light read that does not try to be anything else.
1 vote WWDG | May 6, 2015 |
I always love reading Tori Spelling's books. They're a good insight into what her life is like, and they're generally funny. It's always fun reading one of her books. Some authors are kind of boring about their lives, but Tori isn't. She adds the right amount of humor to her books while still talking about some of the hard things she's had to go through. Some people might say it was full of fluff, but I honestly think this was a great read. I cannot wait for Tori's next book. ( )
  rabidmunkee | Nov 7, 2014 |

Tori Spellingprimary authorall editionscalculated
Liftin, Hilarymain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,934,418 books! | Top bar: Always visible