Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Cracking the GED, 2012 Edition (College Test Preparation)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0375428380, Paperback)If you need to know it, it’s in this book! Cracking the GED, 2012 Edition, includes
• A thorough review of all the subject matter most likely to appear on the test
• 2 full-length GED practice exams
• Detailed explanations for every question, including practice test questions
• Expert advice on writing a top-scoring essay
• Techniques like Backsolving and Process of Elimination to help you save time
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:01 -0400)
Features the Princeton Review's score-raising techniques and answering strategies, an updated study guide, a subject-by-subject review of the test's topics, advice on studying, and two full-length sample tests.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.