Batman: Dark Victory by Jeph Loeb

Batman: Dark Victory (edition 2002)

by Jeph Loeb, Tim Sale

Info:DC Comics (2002), Paperback, 392 pages
Collections:Graphic Novel, Read but unowned
Rating:*****
Tags:2013

Batman: Dark Victory by Jeph Loeb (Author)

A good followup to "The Long Halloween" but tacking in a Robin origin story, compelling as it was with the parallel presentations, was a poor decision. Instead of getting the attention it deserved, the subplot felt rushed and neglected. ( )
  bensdad00 | Jan 10, 2017 |
A good, dark, tale of crime and coping with loss as well as an investigation into Batmans coping strategies. Very dark at times, this ask so introduces Robin, an event that has been both better & worse in other titles. I enjoyed this but I'm not sure it's art is up to the story telling. Apart from that, very good and a worthy successor to The Long Halloween. ( )
  aadyer | Dec 23, 2016 |
I really enjoyed this story arc much better than its predecessor. Good story, good art, good time. ( )
  biggs1399 | Jan 19, 2016 |
A sequel to The Long Halloween and while many might disagree, I felt this to be a better story. Taking the same theme as it's predecessor, someone is killing one person on each holiday. This time, it's Gotham's Finest that are the victims. A great tale with fantastic writing and art work. ( )
  BooksOn23rd | Nov 25, 2015 |
I think I actually liked this even a little better than The Long Halloween. Enjoyable art and a twist that I somehow didn't see coming (call me foolish). If you liked The Long Halloween, pick this up as well. ( )
  Brian.Gunderson | Nov 16, 2013 |

Loeb, JephAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Sale, TimIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed

As Batman hunts the cop killer known as Hangman, he requires the help of newly-appointed Commissioner Gordon and a young orphan named Dick Gray to wade through an array of suspects including Two-Face, Joker, and Catwoman.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 112,473,660 books! | Top bar: Always visible