Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Wall Street Journal. Complete Home Owner's Guidebook: Make the Most of… (2008)
by David Crook
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0307405923, Paperback)Your Map for a Brave New Real-Estate World
The days of real-estate mania—when you really couldn’t go wrong with buying a home, then selling it in a few years for a lot more than you paid for it—are over. Inflated prices and the “subprime” mortgage crisis have finally burst the bubble. Now, more than ever, it’s important for current and prospective home buyers to understand just what they’re getting into when they take that plunge—and to think smarter when it comes to making the most of their biggest asset.
The Wall Street Journal. Complete Home Owner’s Guidebook shows readers how to become savvy home buyers—and eventually owners—not only in this new, uncertain era but in any market:
• Understand the benefits and pitfalls of owning versus renting
• Make sense of the housing market—ask the important questions, factor in the unforeseen costs, and explode the big myths of home ownership
• Take advantage of current opportunities if you’re a first-time home buyer
• Overcome the challenges if you’re looking to trade up or cash out on your home for retirement
• Make the best profit on your home in any market
• Understand why your home—your number one asset—really isn’t such a
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:20:28 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.