dismiss

The Wonky Donkey by Craig Smith

The Wonky Donkey

by Craig Smith

Other authors: Katz Cowley (Illustrator)

Series: Wonky Donkey (1)

Presents a humorous song about a donkey.

I read this book to my Pre-K students last year, and they loved it. They thought it was so funny, and they laughed the entire read aloud. I reread this book recently, and it is a fun read with little depth. Ine thing that I thought about when I read it was that It has a lot of adjectives and would be a perfect book to extend a lesson on adjectives! A simple story that begins with I saw a donkey, and then the donkey has one leg, then one eye...as this donkey misfits add on the adjectives of the donkey accumulate. It is mostly cutesy book but again a good book to teach adjectives. ( )
  sbahan | May 1, 2020 |
This book can be used to help show students abut rhyming. ( )
  SkylerStanley | Apr 27, 2020 |
This book is super cute, my little boy loved it and all the pictures. I also love listening to the British lady read it, she just adds so much to it. I love that it is teaching about the differences in how others may look. I think this is cute to read to the littles. ( )
  kechampagne | Apr 25, 2020 |
It was cute. Quick read. ( )
  BelindaS7 | Apr 14, 2020 |
Another fun and repetitive book for students! It's silly and easy to follow; the illustrations make it funnier. With the right intonnation, this book can be highly interactive! ( )
  jxs184 | Apr 5, 2020 |

Craig Smithprimary authorall editionscalculated
Cowley, KatzIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

For my mum, and all the people who have helped me over the years: family, friends and mentors. Thank you. Craig Smith
To my precious Mum, Dad and aunt Wren... your love, support and inspiration fuels my creative journey and makes all of me smile and sing. With big-fat gratitude for keeping me tuned to the magic and humour of life. - Katz Cowley
I was walking down the road and I saw a donkey, Hee Haw!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 146,702,939 books! | Top bar: Always visible