1. Paul Johnson 1928- (also entered in LT as Paul M. Johnson) wrote Aerofilms book of London from the air; Art; Birth of the modern world; British cathedrals; Castles of England, Scotland and Wales; Cathedrals of England, Scotland and Wales; The Civilization of ancient Egypt; Creators; Elizabeth I; Enemies of society; George Washington; A History of Christianity; A History of the American people; A History of the English people; A History of the Jews; A History of the modern world; Intellectuals; Ireland; The Life and times of Edward III; Merrie England; Modern times; Napoleon; The National Trust book of British castles; The Offshore islanders; The Oxford book of British political anecdotes; Paul Johnson in New Zealand; A Place in history; Pope John XXIII; The Quest for God; The Quotable Paul Johnson; The Renaissance; To hell with Picasso; The Vanished landscape.
2. Johnson, Paul (Paul A.) Old Age....
3. Johnson, Paul, 1943- wrote A Book of one's own; Literacy through the book arts; Pictures & words together; Pop-up paper engineering.
4. Johnston, Paul, 1948- wrote Fish forever.
5. Johnston, Paul, 1962- wrote Wittgenstein and moral philosopy.
6. Johnson, Paul 1966- wrote Random acts of grace; Select scripts.
Paul (Brett) Johnson, (children's books).
7. Paul Johnson second editor) of Children can't wait.
8. (secondary author Paul Johnson) edited Design 1935-1965.
9. Johnson, Paul, 1915- wrote Conquering cancer and co-wrote Death & the caring community.
10. Paul F. Johnson - 50 Quick Play Language Games
11. Johnson, Paul Emanuel, 1898- Psychology of pastoral care
12. Paul Johnson (writes with Nicole Johnson) wrote Raise the Sail
13. Johnson, Paul I. More Than Money, More Than Faith...
14. Johnson, Paul pianist - Believer...
15. Johnson, Paul E. (Paul Elvin) 1951- Laboratory Experiments in Astronomy
16. Johnson, Paul (Paul James) Genetic Policing
17. Paul Johnson, b. 1971, DJ and producer, wrote Get Get Down.
18. Paul Johnson illustrated My First 100 Words...
19. Johnson, Paul (Paul Edward) 1945- Delusions of Grammar
20. Johnson, Paul C. 1910- Golden Era of the Missions
21. Paul Johnson, an LT author of one book - Grim Awakening
22. Paul Johnson (born 13 October 1958) is a British comic book artist. The Books of Magic
23. Johnson, Paul R. Homosexuality and the European Court of Human Rights
24. Paul Johnson, b. 12/9/60 - The Gorilla Game
25. Paul Johnson, Brooklyn - Blood Money
26. Johnson, Paul 1946- For the Sake of the Call
27. Paul Henry Johnson - Scrolls of Darkness
28. Paul Johnson - Killing the Blues
29. Johnson, Paul 1952- Interactive Guide to the Language of Science