Rozpravy Aventina, volume 1/1925-1926, issue 1, page 7. Digitized by Institute of Czech Literature, Czech Academy of Sciences.
|689 (16,117)||249||21,318|| (3.81)||2||0|
- Candide (Introduction, some editions) 14,568 copies, 220 reviews
- Colonel Chabert (Preface, some editions) 524 copies, 12 reviews
- Writing New York: A Literary Anthology (Contributor) 209 copies, 3 reviews
- Les Dames galantes (Introduction, some editions) 105 copies, 3 reviews
- Honoré de Balzac. Le Colonel Chabert : . Préfacé par… (Preface, some editions) 10 copies
- Bachelor's Quarters, Stories from Two Worlds (Contributor) 7 copies
- Let's Go Naked: Love and Life in a Nudist Camp (Contributor) 3 copies
- The Dial, Vol LXXVII No 6, December 1924 (Contributor, some editions) 1 copy
- The Dial, Vol LXXVII No 3, September 1924 (Contributor, some editions) 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Paul Morand is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Paul Morand is composed of 5 names. You can examine and separate out names.