Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Heaven, Texas by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

Heaven, Texas

by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

Series: Chicago Stars (2)

One of my favorite SEP books, still love it. Absolute and total fluff and fun...a fairy tale for grown ups, the dowdy girl, the hot guy, a make over, a hundred pages of sexual tension, and a happy ending (tears and all)! Love it!!! ( )
  MrsThakkar | May 20, 2018 |
I really enjoyed this book, Phillips writing is fantastic. I think she could weave any story she wanted to... easily and smoothly. These two characters worked well together. I had a couple chuckles and it kept me up reading late a few times. I had picked up this book and read the back cover a few times and wasn't that intrigued. It was much better than I expected. Looking forward to more from this author. ( )
  MyaB | Apr 25, 2018 |
Great fun. I've been laughing and crying. Very smart writing: Bobby Tom is almost too dense. Almost, so the long slide into love is wonderful to read. ( )
  Marcella1717 | Jan 22, 2016 |
What a ride! At the beginning of the story I thought to myself: 'relax, this story is going to get better at some point in the freaking near future'. Thank God it did! At first I thought that Bobbie Tom was this really sweet and no strings attached man and I didn't really care that much for Gracie because I thought she was just there. But then halfway through the book things started to get interesting and then, as the story progressed, things started to get REALLY interesting and that was it. The ending was great but I missed an epilogue, kind of like we had with Phoebe and Dan, but that's something I can overlook. ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
ereader ebook
  romsfuulynn | Apr 28, 2013 |

Phillips, Susan Elizabethprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Évrard, LionelTraductionsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Fields, AnnaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Meyer, Inezsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To all my old friends in La Leche League. Thanks for being the first ones to tell me that you liked what I wrote.
"A bodyguard! I don't need any damn bodyguard!"

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0380776847, Mass Market Paperback)

Come heck or high water, Gracie Snow is determined to drag the legendary ex-jock Bobby Tom Denton back home to Heaven, Texas, to begin shooting his first motion picture. Despite his dazzling good looks and killer charm, Bobby Tom has reservations about being a movie star -- and no plans to cooperate with a prim and bossy Ohio wallflower whom he can't get off his mind or out of his life. Instead, the hell-raising playboy decides to make her over from plain Jane to Texas wildcat.

But nothing's more dangerous than a wildcat with an angel's heart in a town too small for a bad boy to hide. And all hell breaks loose when two unforgettable people discover love, laughter, passion -- and a match that can only be made in Heaven.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:33 -0400)

A real live angel entices a wild ex-jock to Heaven, Texas, where she'll make him a movie star.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,527,181 books! | Top bar: Always visible