Superman: Infinite City by Mike Kennedy

Superman: Infinite City

by Mike Kennedy, Carlos Meglia (Illustrator)

I've read Superman in JLA but I'm pretty sure that I never read a standalone Superman comic. I just don't find him very exciting. He's too "all american". The art on this really sucked me in. Carlos Meglia is amazing. I LOVE his style. It's kind Roger Rabbitesque but add in a bunch of sci-fi elements, really cool weapons, robots and cool clothing. So I'll be looking for more of his stuff. It's just so cool that it seems it wouldn't be bad even if the story sucked.

As far as story goes this was fun and it added to the Superman legend. It got me wondering who makes those kinds of decisions? Who gets to change things up? Is this now part of the Superman canon or is it just a one shot/what if kinda thing?

Anyway it was good and it's beautiful so I'm really glad I bought it (since I don't buy many graphic novels). ( )
  ragwaine | Oct 23, 2014 |

Mike Kennedyprimary authorall editionscalculated
Meglia, CarlosIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Tadil, KhaledTraductionsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Welcome to Infinite City, where once you enter, you can never go home again. The Warden will see to that! While here in Infinite City, Superman uncovers a piece of his true heritage, but it comes at a great cost.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,925,446 books! | Top bar: Always visible