Archie: The Married Life Book 1 by Michael…

Archie: The Married Life Book 1

by Michael Uslan

A good two point of view story. It shows great illustrations. However it does have some dramatic situations that will get you more interested. ( )
  hermione8665 | Feb 17, 2017 |
I haven't read Archie comics in years, but the other day I remembered the marriage storyline and decided to look into it. This volume covers the first 6 issues of that storyline. Archie takes a walk down memory lane and we get to see what his life would be like if he married both Betty and Veronica. I know not everyone is thrilled with the idea but the Betty/Veronica debate has gone on for years and it's a neat way to make everyone happy.

The alternate story lines are both pretty interesting and I like seeing what's going to happen in both scenarios. I will admit that since other factors differ, such as when other characters get married and what characters are doing with their lives. Sometimes, this gets a little bit confusing b/c you have a moment where you go "wait a minute...." but then you get yourself re-situated and keep going.

I did feel like they may have made Veronica's dad a little bit too much the villain. Now as I said I haven't read in years but I don't remember him being so evil feeling when I was a kid. He's making it impossible for people to survive in what is already a very difficult environment.

I definitely want to keep reading this, particularly since I want to see what turns out the same in both environments and what ends up different. ( )

Love or hate... life or death... Betty or Veronica

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,412,210 books! | Top bar: Always visible