Fallen in Love: A Fallen Novel in Stories by…

Fallen in Love: A Fallen Novel in Stories

by Lauren Kate

This book was great in showing us a softer side of Shelby, Miles, Roland and Arriane. It gave us a look into their past and how it may shape their future. ( )
  Dnaej | Mar 14, 2014 |
  Dnaej | Mar 14, 2014 |
Loved it! All four stories were really good, I loved learning the backstory of Roland and Arriane, that was a treat! And Shelby and Miles' story was super cute and of course Luce's and Daniel's story was awesome! It's great how it continued the story from Passion and that it ties into Rapture. ( )
  Steph1203 | Mar 14, 2014 |
I know this book is not technically part of the series, but it is the best one so far. She focused on some of the other characters, and did not drone on and on about Daniel and Luce. It was a series of different love stories on one Valentines Day. Some worked out some didn't. I love stories like that. ( )
  Ahnya | Jan 25, 2014 |
A lovely little book with strays from the path of the main story revolving around Daniel and Luce. It adds back story to the characters of Miles, Shelby, Roland, and Arriane, and also lets us access a time when Daniel encounters Luce in a past incarnation that we don't see in the main storyline. ( )
  angel93 | Jul 1, 2013 |

A collection of four love stories featuring Shelby, Miles, and other characters from the Fallen series.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,121,498 books! | Top bar: Always visible