My Bear Griz by Suzanne McGinness

My Bear Griz

by Suzanne McGinness

brief text, child like handwriting scribbled on every page, ( )
  melodyreads | Aug 26, 2013 |
“My name is Billy and I love bears. My bear’s name is Griz because he is a Grizzly Bear.”

Billy and Griz do lots of things together, like playing hide-and-go-seek and looking at the stars and telling jokes.

This is a book with illustrations big enough for an enormous grizzly bear and his enormous adventures. Lovely ending, with the little boy dropping his stuffed grizzly bear as he heads toward home. ( )
  debnance | Nov 23, 2011 |
I would like to thank my family, friends and teachers whose endless support and inspiration made this book possible.
My name is Billy and I love bears.

Billy has a bear called Griz. A Grizzly Bear. And the two friends have all kinds of wonderful adventures together. They go exploring, they play hide and seek, they eat peanut butter and honey sandwiches, share secrets and tell jokes. They even go out at night to do some star-gazing - and their favourite constellation is the Great Bear of course. Griz is the best friend a boy could possibly have. And is he a real Grizzly Bear or a teddy bear?… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,075,950 books! | Top bar: Always visible