Fugitives: Escape from Furnace 4 by…

Fugitives: Escape from Furnace 4

by Alexander Gordon Smith

After achieving the impossible by escaping the laboratories and cells of Furnace Penitentiary, Alex, injected with superhuman abilities, must uncover the last of Furnace's secrets--the truth about the man who built the prison.
  lkmuir | Oct 26, 2015 |
Alex, Zee and Simon have made it out of Furnace Penitentiary and are on the run, but find they’ve escaped into a City of Terror instead of the freedom for which they’d long hoped.

Read the rest of the review at: http://shouldireaditornot.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/fugitives-alexander-gordon-sm... ( )
  ShouldIReadIt | Sep 26, 2014 |
In the book Fugitives Alex, Zee, and Simon escape from the prison. They run as the Swat team and all of Furnace's creatures are on their heels. As they try to figure out what is going on, they find a red-spotted nectar. Now every time a berserker, rat, or black suit bite someone they turn into a creature. As the plague spreads it infects the whole city and spreads to the world. As they try to fight of the creatures they meet Lusy. Lusy and Zee end up falling in love and she joins them on the journey to killing Furnace and ending the war. They make it to the tower where Furnace is supposed to be. Alex runs and meets the Warden. After a big fight Alex kills the Warden and he drinks the Warden's blood and becomes a berserker and he promises to kill Furnace once and for all.

I would rate this book a 3 or 4 because I liked it but not as much as the others. There was a lot of action and I found it very interesting. I like the twists and the way the events are placed in the book. I also think that Lucy is a good character for Zee. Like I said about the other Furnace books, it's not for very young kids. But I would still recommend it. So far I have liked this series very much. I don't think it is my favorite but it is probably in my top 5. So if you like adventure books, read this book! ( )
  AlexaP.B3 | May 19, 2014 |
What are the actual outcomes of your actions? ( )
  TeamDewey | Feb 17, 2014 |
This is such an amazing series. Out of all four of the (soon to be) five books, this is my least favorite. That is not to say it isn't good though. It really is...however, this book does not take place in the prison like the other three did. I spins the story a bit and I liked the author's idea, but, like I said it wasn't my favorite of the whole awesome series. That being said, can't wait for five, this one ends crazy. 8/10 ( )
  DianaLynn5287 | Jun 21, 2013 |
I wish I could tell you that my story ended here.

Forever altered by his experience in Furnace Penetentiary, Alex has done the impossible and escaped. But the battle for freedom is only just beginning. Charged with his superhuman abilities, Alex must uncover the last of Furnace’s secrets—the truth about the man who built the prison, the man known as Alfred Furnace. And to do that he must stop running and finally confront his greatest fears.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:58:11 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,045,050 books! | Top bar: Always visible