Crocodile Undie by A.J. Llewellyn

Crocodile Undie

by A.J. Llewellyn

611,268,033 (4.67)None

I simply loved this story! Hilariously funny, very hot and with a happy ending, this is one you'll want to read when you need cheering up. I know I'll return to it a few times - at least until the promised longer version is published. Soon AJ, please?

As for the three Bruces and all the 'Australianisms'? Absolutely perfect. Made me think of the six months I lived in Sydney a few years back and brought back a lot of happy memories. Not that I ever ran into characters as fascinating as these!

Thanks, AJ, for making Australia come alive in a totally unexpected place like California and for providing my abdominals with great exercise by making me laugh really hard. :-) ( )
  SerenaYates | Oct 19, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,156,583 books! | Top bar: Always visible