Obsidian by Laurann Dohner

It was just okay. ( )
  mhelissa26 | Mar 8, 2017 |
Paranormal Romance/ Erotica. New Species 8. He's in a coma and Dr Allison steals him to try and imprint him/ get him out of it. OK-
  C4RO | Jun 2, 2015 |
I wasn't really getting the feel of the book until the bitter ending. I think the relationship built between Alli and Obsidian was a little forced sometimes and the ending was made me like the book more, since the author chose another type of obstacle for the main characters this time around. I really liked Moon though and I can't wait to read his book! ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
My least favorite of the series so far. A little too "me Tarzan you Jane". I understand that some of these guys have never interacted with other people, but that doesn't mean they have to speak without contractions or be speak in a very stilted way. ( )
  amdrane2 | Mar 6, 2014 |

Dr. Allison Baker is obsessed with saving the comatose New Species male and there's only one option left. Alli will break every rule and put her life in danger by tempting 880 to wake, using only her feminine scent and touch. She just has to kidnap him and crawl into bed with him to make it work, caressing him and wrapping her sweet body around his, teasing his senses. He lies silent and still, listening and evaluating each arousing touch, fighting his body's reaction. 880 has chosen a new name-- Obsidian-- the personification of dark and dangerous. And soon he'll fight to keep Alli, no matter what.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,446,405 books! | Top bar: Always visible