Texas Heat (Texas, #3) by RJ Scott

Texas Heat (Texas, #3) (2012)

by RJ Scott

203515,329 (3.33)None
Recently added byCotyM, pfodge, ClifSven, amdrane2, mar2357

There was a lot going on in this book and I got to the end slightly unsatisfied with the resolutions. It all felt a little hastily wrapped up, particularly Robbie's sudden turnaround from drifter to settled down and in love cowboy, Riley's business dealings, our introduction to Austin which seemed to have little point to its inclusion in the end, and Eden and Sean's issues.

I love Riley and Jack to death, but didn't get the chance to fall for Robbie and Eli as there was too much going on to allow them to become 'real' for me.

I hope there is a sequel planned that will perhaps expand on some of these plot threads, as well as showing Riley and Jack's journey with surrogacy.

jules0623 | Mar 31, 2013 |
This installment still has them over coming some issues and angst but things seem to be coming together. Their love is real and big. I like the new characters and I wouldn't mind hearing more about them. ( )
  KatyBethMcKee | Mar 31, 2013 |

jules0623 | Mar 29, 2013 |

RJ Scott is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,189,721 books! | Top bar: Always visible