Lick by Kylie Scott

Lick

by Kylie Scott

Series: Stage Dive (1)

I loved every bit of this book. It was fun, sexy, emotional, and romantic.

It is every girl's fantasy to wake up with a huge rock on your left ring finger and a rock star in your bed. This book is about just that...

Evelyn has a wild 21st birthday that leads her to Rock Legend David Ferris.

When she wakes up married to him she can't remember a single thing from the night before. She wants it all to go away and heads home where she is greeted by paparazzi and fans. When it all becomes too much she decides to take up David's offer to live with him for a bit.

They try to figure out the annulment papers, but begin to fall for one another.

This book was a page turner! I'm not much for Rock Star romances, but this one balanced both worlds perfectly. The built up romance was great and the little details added life to the story.

I highly recommend this book! ( )
  ReadersCandyb | Apr 25, 2019 |
3 stars.

Overall, I liked it and I liked that she at least tried to stand up for herself. But I wasn't a fan of the drama in this book and that kind of ruined them for me. ( )
  CielCat | Feb 6, 2019 |

I read this book in one sitting--and didn't really realize it!

There was just something so addicting about this story. The premise was a lot of fun (who doesn't dream of waking up married to a rockstar in Vegas?) and I laughed at few of the lines/moments which is always a bonus.

I also loved the leads. They were just genuine people and they had this great chemistry together. I loved the slow burn of their romance despite the quick nature of their marriage. You really got to see them build their relationship.

For me though, there was just that something missing. I think we didn't scratch the surface enough with these characters. They had growth and development as characters but we didn't get too deep with them. Now that we've been introduced to the rest of the band, I think that will change as the series progresses.

Nevertheless, this was a fun and addicting rockstar romance read!

Full Review: https://wp.me/p7hLUw-2st
Actual Rating: 4/5 ( )
  seriesousbooks | Oct 6, 2018 |
According to me a Prologue or the 1st Chapter of a book is THE reflection - SO it must capture my attention from page 1 I will continue a few more chapters to give the Book a fair chance to change my mind!
SO Herewith my review!

Prologue OR Chapter 1

Type of Characters and my choices according to pictures :

Relationship development

Chapter Development

A few paragraphs / quotes → I loved

Epilogue! →

Recommend to the following type of readers: →
Over 18 etc.

Why my rating?→
Don’t be foolish read the book!!!!
Will I read it again?→
OH YES
My feelings while reading this: →

To the Author

Savehouse | Sep 24, 2018 |
Loved this book. Strong woman with normal insecurities. Great guy, not overbearing. ( )
  onebeanshy | Jun 20, 2018 |

Kylie Scottprimary authorall editionscalculated
Arndt, AndiReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Audio, MacmillanPublishersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Reichardt, KatrinTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

"Waking up in Vegas was never meant to be like this. Evelyn Thomas's plans for celebrating her twenty-first birthday in Las Vegas were big. Huge. But she sure never meant to wake up on the bathroom floor with a hangover to rival the black plague, a very attractive half-naked tattooed man in her room, and a diamond on her finger large enough to scare King Kong. Now if she could just remember how it all happened. One thing is certain, being married to one of the hottest rock stars on the planet is sure to be a wild ride"--… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,630,775 books! | Top bar: Always visible