Plants vs. Zombies Volume 1: Lawnmageddon by…

Plants vs. Zombies Volume 1: Lawnmageddon

by Paul Tobin

Have you ever play plants versus zombies The book is even better
I think plants versus zombies is really fun because the zombies take plant and use it against the plant they almost I like this book and New person that was a zombie his name was cotillion. But the plans and got a new plant his name was shocked Bluemel pig that it turned in to a zombie. ( )
  Roslyn_First_Grade | Mar 23, 2017 |
The zombies are defeated by two kids, a weird uncle, and a garden full of useful vegetables
  edwardcandler | Jan 29, 2017 |
Based on the popular video game, this book reflects the spirit of the game. While many of those who play the game are adults, the graphic novel would primarily appeal to kids in late elementary/middle school. The humor used is definitely grounded in that age group. It would be a great book to show to reluctant readers or kids who are more interested in video games than books. I would think that it would also appeal to fans of Big Nate/Wimpy Kid (also popular with reluctant readers.)

In the story, Nate and Patrice team up with Patrice's uncle, Crazy Dave, to battle the zombies invading Neighborville. Crazy Dave, the plants, and the zombies are all recognizable from the game. The plot moves quickly as the kids and their allies gain ground and lose it to the zombies. Will they be able to remove the cloud blocking the sun? Will Crazy Dave get to make pancakes?

While there are zombies, all of the action is at a cartoon level and there is nothing that would not be appropriate for children. ( )
  Vantine | Mar 14, 2014 |
I received a copy of this book through Netgalley. The eBook images were not clear, and while I could see the artwork, this created a difficulty when reading the text.

Nate, Patrice, Crazy Dave, and some no nonsense plants try their best to rid their beloved town of some fearsome invaders. The invading zombies don’t know what they are in for, however, when they try to take over Neighborville. The illustrations are lively, the text is humorous, and there are zombies. What more could a kid want? My bet is they will want the next installment of this series. ( )
  mariah2 | Oct 14, 2013 |
Recensione su: http://wp.me/p3X6aw-1m

Review on: http://wp.me/p3X6aw-1m ( )
  Saretta.L | Oct 8, 2013 |
See anything Louie? Nope, not a thing. For all the reports we've been getting about strange noises in these sewers. There's nothing down here at...

"Young adventurers Patrice Blazing and Nate Timely fend off a 'fun-dead' neighborhood invasion in Plants vs. Zombies: Lawnmageddon!"--From publisher's web site.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,595,892 books! | Top bar: Always visible