Walt Disney's Three Little Pigs by Milt…

Walt Disney's Three Little Pigs

by Milt Banta, Al Dempster

A great children's book ( )
  Shadow494 | Jun 20, 2016 |
I like this book for kindergarten because it is a great book to spur the child's imagination. I like this book for retelling, and sequencing. I would use this book in first grade as a guided reading book. ( )
  rachelpelston | Apr 29, 2016 |
I live this book just because I love the story of the three little pigs. One thing I liked about this book is that no matter how many times you read it, it never gets olds. Another thing that I like about this book is that it is a easy book to follow for children. You know that the wolf is going to go house to house until he goes through all of them. One thing that I did notice about this book is that it does not have a picture of the straw house which I thought was weird since it should be in there since it is apart of the story. The message of this story is you need to be careful of who you trust. ( )
  escalc1 | Mar 31, 2016 |
I would use this book in a younger classroom setting, such as a kindergarten or first grade classroom. I would use this book to teach comparing and contrasting parts of a story and prediction. I would use this lesson in teaching my students in prediction and multi-step thinking to brainstorm ideas on what they believe will come next in the story. ( )
  Amanda11 | Mar 30, 2016 |
This book could be used in younger classes such as kindergarten as a great picture book to introduce to the kids. I think it would be most beneficial in a third grade classroom to introduce mass and weight. Explaining to the children why the first to houses didn't stand. ( )
  AmbraGoff | Mar 30, 2016 |

Banta, Miltprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Dempster, Almain authorall editionsconfirmed
Seveke, Ubaldmain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Hak, RobbertTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

The three little pigs have never looked so cute and the big bad wolf never looked so bad in this retelling of the classic fairy tale! Vintage Disney artwork from the 1940s makes this book an important addition to every Little Golden Book collector’s library.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:34 -0400)

A humorous retelling of the classic story recounts the fatal episodes in the lives of two foolish pigs and how the third pig managed to avoid the same fate.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 106,879,947 books! | Top bar: Always visible