The Angel in the Corner by Monica Dickens

The Angel in the Corner (1956)

by Monica Dickens

One of Monica Dickens' social issues books - wife battering and chauvinism in this case - and it's fairly crude, not a top effort. I forgot it as soon as I could. I only had it because I like her early stuff and autobiography and found it on some free books shelf and it's a first edition (no dust jacket) with an author autograph inside the front cover so that's a bit of a relic.
  athenasowl | Jan 14, 2011 |
To Prudence
It was cold outside, and the winter afternoon was dropping darkly down to tea-time.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,153,308 books! | Top bar: Always visible