Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Merry Wives of Windsor
Compact | Rate recommendations
Is contained in
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0671722786, Mass Market Paperback)Each edition includes:
• Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
• Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
• Scene-by-scene plot summaries
• A key to famous lines and phrases
• An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
• An essay by an outstanding scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
• Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Natasha Korda
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs. For more information, visit www.folger.edu.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:31:05 -0400)
In need of money, the fat and foolish Falstaff devises a scheme to seduce two married women and steal their husbands' wealth. By talking to each other, however, the wives soon discover his plan and begin to plot their own revenge.
An edition of this book was published by Audible.com.
An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.