Jamie Oliver's Comfort Food: The…

Jamie Oliver's Comfort Food: The Ultimate Weekend Cookbook

by Jamie Oliver

903134,128 (4)1

This cookbook is brimming with gorgeous photos of comfort food and nostalgia that made me think I was right back at home, curled up in my flat in London. Even though for me and my food allergy riddled body, I can't eat most of the entrees shown in this book anymore, the experience of looking through it was worth it. For those of us who love our cookbooks full of tempting pictures and personal excerpts from the chef, Jamie Oliver does it again. With the cookbook split into sections like Sweet Indulgence, Good Mood Food, Pick Me Ups, and Guilty Pleasures, there's a comfort food recipe full of nostalgia waiting for everyone!

Sarah M. / Marathon County Public Library
Find this book in our library catalog.

mcpl.wausau | Sep 25, 2017 |
I do like a Jamie Oliver cookbook!
I have bought & cooked from a lot of his books so I was not at all disappointed. This book is really good value for money. Recipes are a joy to cook but be warned you have to make time.... comfort food means good food!!! ( )
  maximeg | Oct 26, 2014 |
Jamie Oliver is one my all-time favorite chefs - he keeps his recipes as simple as possible, while the end product is always satisfying and flavorful. In Comfort Food, Jamie Oliver has collected recipes from around the world, just in time for the season filled with food, family and friends. Whether you’re
looking for an exotic new dish to spice up your evening table or the main course for your holiday dinner - you won’t be disappointed by this collection of recipes! ( )
  westfargolibrary | Oct 11, 2014 |

Jamie's new cookbook brings together 100 ultimate comfort food recipes from around the world. It's all about the dishes that are close to your heart, that put a smile on your face and make you feel happy, loved, safe and secure. Inspired by everything from childhood memories to the changing of the seasons, and taking into account the guilty pleasures and sweet indulgences that everyone enjoys, it's brimming with exciting recipes you'll fall in love with.

Jamie's Comfort Food is all about the food you really want to eat, made exactly how you like it. With this in mind, the book features ultimate versions of all-time favourites, and also introduces cherished dishes from countries around the world, providing a delicious recipe for every occasion. This isn't everyday cooking – this is about weekends, holidays, celebrations and occasions. Whether you're home alone, or sharing the love with a big group of family or friends, there really is something for everyone.

Celebrating the beauty of good food is at the heart of this book, and it's jam-packed with incredible photography. Written in Jamie's usual down-to-earth and easy-to-understand style, the methods are precise and have been tested to the hilt, so are guaranteed to work, but this time Jamie has turned the edit filter off, and shares extra hints, tips and ideas throughout to ensure you achieve the best possible results. This is about making food the very best it can be, and embracing the rituals of cooking.

Recipes include everything from mighty moussaka, delicate gyoza with crispy wings, steaming ramen and katsu curry to super eggs Benedict, scrumptious sticky toffee pudding and tutti frutti pear tarte tatin.

Treat yourself, and your loved ones, with Jamie's Comfort Food.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:26 -0400)

This beautiful book contains the chef's most scrumptious, gratifying, new, and exciting recipes in the wonderful world that is comfort food.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,563,880 books! | Top bar: Always visible