Riot (Predators MC, #1) by Jamie Begley

Riot (Predators MC, #1)

by Jamie Begley

This was an amazing MC read and a great start to what I just know is going to be an amazing series.
The predators are tough and mean and the worse of them all is their president, Ice, he has to show his strength of leadership and there's no denying the sense of power that he radiates with a single glance.
Grace has the misfortune of meeting them in prison and being their teacher, a misfortune as she's then is a riot and taken hostage by them, who eventually end up having to protecting her.
The book moves on and becomes a wonderful character study as they both grow and change. There's lots of laugh's in the second half of the book and this part of the story made Ice an endearing guy for me, he's really just a softy in a hard shell. And Grace got to see the real Ice, and finally she could move on from her sad past.
I loved this story. A big 5/5 from me! ( )
  JulieD2 | May 5, 2015 |
♦♦♦♦ I received an arc in exchange for an honest review ♦♦♦♦

I love my biker books and Jamie's other series and thought this one was going to be good.

I was right, I loved it, it's a book that will hook you right from the beginning.

I loved Ice, so strong and moody, definitely an alpha biker.

Grace, it show's that you should never judge anyone until you have all the facts, she has been through such a horrible experience and doesnt trust anyone.

The characters in this book are fantastic, this book is beautifully written, and I for one cannot wait for the next in the series. So Jamie there are 2 books I am now waiting for. ( )
  Obsessed-by-Books | Dec 7, 2014 |
♦♦♦♦ I received an arc in exchange for an honest review ♦♦♦♦

I loved Ice, so strong and moody, definitely an alpha biker.

Obsessed-by-Books | Dec 7, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,573,240 books! | Top bar: Always visible