Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch

by Sara Raasch

2681942,397 (3.68)2

Recensione il 5! ( )
  jeky91 | Jun 15, 2018 |
I don't think I'll ever be able to finish this book nor series for that matter
This is the fourth time I pick this book up and try to read it but I simply can't
It's just too slow for my liking
I think the story would've been better if it just ended in Snow Like Ashes because this just won't do for me
I'm not entirely sure what is it exactly that made me not like this book but I just couldn't find it in me to finish reading it or be excited about it :/ ( )
  Ray_ | Mar 24, 2018 |
This is another great tale and man did the Sumerians really get the raw end of the deal here. but it ended on such a great action packed scene. Though I our heroine thinks too much, she is still on Bad @ss on battle ground . . . Yes, I loved it like the first one and the third one I am sure to love as well
  MrNattania | Jan 26, 2018 |
I truly did enjoy this book. It was a very fun and interesting read. Although, the idea with the magic source is not very original. The idea with the different season though was a great additive and added a fun touch. ( )
  Nicole_N | Aug 20, 2017 |
This definitely didn't disappoint. The plot and world building in these books are incredible. This book just makes your heart scream!!

4.5/5 Stars ( )
  SophieElaina | Mar 27, 2017 |

When Cordellan debt forces the Winterians to dig their mines for payment, they unearth something powerful and possibly dangerous: Primoria's lost chasm of magic. Theron sees this find as an opportunity -- with this much magic, the world can finally stand against threats like Angra. But Meira fears the danger the chasm poses -- the last time the world had access to so much magic, it spawned the Decay.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,245,301 books! | Top bar: Always visible