My Love Story!!, Vol. 5 by Kazune Kawahara

My Love Story!!, Vol. 5

by Kazune Kawahara

Other authors: Aruko (Illustrator)

Series: My Love Story!! (5)

4.5 stars ( )
  jljaina | Oct 7, 2015 |
Oh sigh, sigh, sigh! This is sooooo sweet! Takeo and Yamato's relationship goes on to the next level and it is all so innocently beautiful. I just love these two winsome teenagers! I do really wish the direction it is headed with Suna wasn't happening, but I suppose there has to be some conflict at some point. I'm just so taken with the charm of this story which is so absolutely not the type of thing I usually go for. Highly recommended for shoujo fans and newbies. This one avoids all the usual tropes. ( )
  ElizaJane | Jun 7, 2015 |

Kazune Kawaharaprimary authorall editionscalculated
ArukoIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 142157148X, Paperback)

Takeo Goda is a giant guy with a giant heart. Too bad the girls don’t want him! (They want his good-looking best friend, Sunakawa.) Used to being on the sidelines, Takeo simply stands tall and accepts his fate. But one day when he saves a girl named Yamato from a harasser on the train, his (love!) life suddenly takes an incredible turn!

Takeo and Mariya are chosen to participate in the relay race for the athletic meet. While practicing together, Mariya ends up falling in love with him… Yamato is unsure of what to do about her new rival! Will Takeo and Yamato be able to overcome this crisis?!

(retrieved from Amazon Fri, 03 Jul 2015 07:45:37 -0400)

Takeo's classmate Mariya is starting to fall in love with him, and Yamato is unsure of what to do about her new rival! Takeo's birthday is coming up though, and Yamato wants to make it special. Will she get her wish and have her first kiss with him?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,403,464 books! | Top bar: Always visible