Wedding Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke

Wedding Cake Murder (2016)

by Joanne Fluke

LIBRARY BORROW ....... It was okay. Too much revolved around recipes rather than the murder. The murder took place too far into the book for my liking. ( )
  AdorableArlene | May 8, 2017 |
Midwestern religion AND refined sugar? Too much. Got just past the first recipes and quit. No more. ( )
  SusanKrzywicki | Apr 10, 2017 |
Stick a fork in it, I'm done. Like so many cozy series that have come before it, I must finally say enough is enough. I'm done wasting precious time, and eyesight, hanging on to a group of characters and lackluster plots that have become worse than predictable and lazily written. If the author, editor and publisher don't have enough respect for me the reader to bring out a quality product I can no longer be loyal to a once beloved series.
I don't mean to dump all my frustrations on to this seemingly nice author, but this is not the first long running series that I've abandoned recently for the same reasons.

Iambookish | Dec 14, 2016 |
Hannah chooses a man to marry and enters a national baking contest.

http://nicolewbrown.blogspot.com/2016/09/wedding-cake-murder-by-joanne-fluke.htm... ( )
  nicolewbrown | Sep 7, 2016 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This is the one cozy mystery series that I continue to enjoy even so many books in (although I did skip ahead in the series after receiving this)

If you are looking for something new this series (or book) wouldn't be for you. But when I have a busy schedule I love getting a chance to have a quick read that I know will have a positive resolution. I really like getting a chance to enjoy a fun mystery while also knowing that everything will be solved by the last sentence.

I also enjoyed getting to experience the audiobook - it was a great companion while working around the house
  TracyRae | Jul 6, 2016 |
This book is for Anne Elizabeth, my lovely and talented writer friend, who's married to a SEAL (The Navy kind)
"No, it's not the wedding I dreamed of, but it is  the wedding I want!"

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Joanne Fluke's book The Wedding Cake Murder was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,923,310 books! | Top bar: Always visible