Cook with Jamie: My Guide to Making You a…

Cook with Jamie: My Guide to Making You a Better Cook (2006)

by Jamie Oliver

Previewed this from the library before buying. Actually looking for something basic for my boyfriend, who would like to learn to cook more than two things. This isn't the right book, however. It's fine. But I have two or three of Oliver's earlier books and this isn't any more basic than they are. Those are good books too, but I don't need another, especially not for this specific purpose. ( )
  kristenn | Jan 10, 2010 |
A lovely gift for a cook very much in the vein of his Italian inspired more recent work. ( )
  EvaElisabeth | Dec 27, 2006 |

A celebrity cook demystifies a range of culinary techniques and food-serving practices, from stocking a kitchen and mastering food-preparation basics to selecting groceries and matching wines with dishes, in a book with more than one hundred and seventy-five recipes.… (more)

2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.

Editions: 0718147715, 0141019700

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,751,523 books! | Top bar: Always visible