The Perfect Prince by Michelle M. Pillow

The Perfect Prince

by Michelle M. Pillow

The Perfect Prince was a nice Saturday read . Sometimes it was a bit boring but I don't think it was the book's fault. I'd rather blame it on my tastes. Prince Olek of Draig, the scholar among the Dragon Lord princes was not my type and maybe this is why I fast forwarded through some of the chapters looking for the sexy parts. I liked Nadja Aleksander though as a protagonist. She was smart, resourceful and knew her way around a medical machine.
Therefore 3 stars because this book was OK but it did not blew my mind. Was the book necessary in the series? Yes, it was because it presented the arch of the medical mafia to the readers which affects other books from the series. ( )
  XiaXiaLake | Jan 16, 2019 |

Prince Olek, royal Draig ambassador, is pleased with his refined and blushing bride. When she chooses him to be her life mate, appearing happy in her decision, his heart soars--until the next morning when his new little Princess wants nothing to do with him. Olek doesn't know what he's done to upset his alluring bride, but he is determined to reignite the spark that burned the night they met.… (more)

Michelle M. Pillow is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,753,015 books! | Top bar: Always visible