The Virgin and the Viscount by Charis…

The Virgin and the Viscount

by Charis Michaels

511,436,638 (5)None

Because I adored the previous debut novel from this author, I just couldn’t wait for this story to come out. Seriously!

And now that I’ve read it … all I can say is, Charis Michaels, where have you been hiding?! I can’t wait to read your stories!

This is one of those stories that the title doesn’t do it justice because it sounds so clichéd and yet the story is no such thing.

This is a story of one of those romances that has been “written in the stars” and no matter the years that pass by, the two hearts were meant to beat as one, and as we follow them and watch their journey from afar, we can’t but route for them to be together.

The author is still using her wonderful prose, complex characterization and perfect pace to draw the reader ever so close to these characters and I enjoyed every minute of the ride offered.

If you haven’t read her debut ‘The Earl Next Door’, I urge you to do so, even though this book stands on its own and isn’t necessary for you to read it before you pick this one up.

Melanie for b2b

Complimentary copy provided by the publisher
  bookworm2bookworm | Mar 30, 2017 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,083,951 books! | Top bar: Always visible