The Iron Hand (Three Thieves) by Scott…

The Iron Hand (Three Thieves)

by Scott Chantler

This was a well done conclusion to The Three Thieves series. I really enjoyed how everything wrapped up.

It was nice to see Dessa and Captain Drake coming to an alliance of sorts. There are a lot of little twists and turns that make the story interesting.

As mentioned in previous reviews for this series...I think this is a series that middle grade/YA readers will enjoy more than adults. The story is pretty straight-forward and, although I enjoyed it, I personally enjoy a little more complexity.

The illustration is typical cartoon style. It is easy to follow and full color which is nice.

Overall this was a good conclusion to this middle grade adventure fantasy series. I enjoyed the series as a whole and would recommend to middle grade readers who are looking for a good adventure fantasy. ( )
  krau0098 | Jun 4, 2017 |
This is book 7 in a series and I did not read any other books in the series. I believe that affected my enjoyment of this book. The Iron Hand begins in the middle of a story about Princess Dessa looking for her brother. Before her quest she learns to fight. She then sets off to find her brother and some answers. The story is choppy and confusing--hard to follow. The illustrations are well done and the past is shown with black and white illustrations while the present is in color. ( )
  AmandaSanders | Oct 29, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 118,639,080 books! | Top bar: Always visible