All Star Superman, Vol. 1 by Grant Morrison

All Star Superman, Vol. 1

by Grant Morrison (Writer), Frank Quitely (Illustrator)

Other authors: Phil Balsman (Illustrator), Jamie Grant (Illustrator)

Series: Superman, All-Star Superman (1)

DC One Million by Grant Morrison (lampbane)
    lampbane: Some of the plot elements and characters from All-Star Superman made their first appearance in the DC One Million storyline, making All-Star Superman a prequel to the One Million universe.
    Superman: Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow? by Alan Moore (jeb1981)
    Green Lantern: Secret Origin by Geoff Johns (FFortuna)

English (27)  Catalan (1)  All languages (28)
I had always heard that Lois Lane took a turn as Super Woman and wondered where that was. I was psyched to finally read about it here and for that alone I liked the book. The rest of the book was okay. It's definitely a return to the old style of comics and it was a funny/sad read. Glad I took the time to check it out. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
Nem a narrativa do Morrison nem a arte do Quitely são isentas de falhas que mereçam o pleno da rendição.
Há de facto momentos notáveis, mas em todas as issues há picos negativos. Perde assim pela inconstância, compensando-se na vertente da efabulação bem intencionada. ( )
  Ritinha_ | Aug 26, 2015 |

Morrison, GrantWriterprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Quitely, FrankIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Balsman, PhilIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Grant, JamieIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Schreck, BobIntroductionsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Doomed planet. Desperate scientists. Last hope. Kindly couple.

A chronicle of the last days of Superman.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 140121102X, Paperback)

Written by Grant Morrison Art and cover by Frank Quitely The amazing creative team of Grant Morrison (BATMAN) and Frank Quitely (WE3) create a new vision of the World's First Super-Hero! Now in trade paperback, this volume collects the first six issues of the acclaimed series and features Lex Luthor, Jimmy Olsen, Lois Lane, Bizarro, and more! Advance-solicited; on August 20 - 160 pg, FC, $12.99 US

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:19 -0400)

Presents a new version of the story of Superman, following his activities as a superhero and his interactions with Lois Lane, Jimmy Olson, and Lex Luthor.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 106,002,319 books! | Top bar: Always visible