The 6th Target by James Patterson

The 6th Target (2007)

by James Patterson

Other authors: Maxine Paetro (Author)

Series: Women's Murder Club (6)

English (48)  German (2)  French (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (52)
My review can be found on my blog, here. ( )
  beearedee | Mar 18, 2014 |
Fast paced with several stories going at the same time. We have a ferry killing spree, domestic violence, an abduction and an apartment building psycho. All intertwined with relationship problems. While this is the seventh book in the series, the author doesn't spend a lot time on back stories for the main characters. I haven't read any of the other books in this series but felt comfortable with the main characters. I plan to get the rest of the series. Would recommend as a excellent read. ( )
  DocWalt10 | Oct 6, 2013 |
Great intrigue as always - I love this series. Too bad it didn't make it on tv ( )
  suefitz1 | Apr 3, 2013 |
James Patterson does it again! What can I say about this book that I havent already said with the rest of his collection? Very fast paced, very entertaining! A definite must read for any fans of crime/suspense novels. Just a tip though, I would recommend that you start from the beginning on this series as it gives you more insight into the characters and their behavior! ( )
  Liz_S | Sep 29, 2012 |
Lindsay Boxer has to deal with a madman that shot her best friend Claire and four other people on a shooting spree on a ferry. Plus boxer is Investagtion of a kidnapping / murder cases of well to do people with no leads, and plus Violent happenings in her friend Cindy's apartment building. With maltable plots going on it keeps you on your toes. I love the wayit keeps you in suspens. Read the weman's murder club series you will injoy it as much as I do. ( )
  jbemrose | Aug 24, 2012 |

James Pattersonprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Paetro, MaxineAuthorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
A killer in waiting, Fred Brinkley slumps in the blue-upholstered banquette on the top deck of the ferry.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0446198951, Mass Market Paperback)

When a horrifying attack leaves one of the four members of the Women's Murder Club struggling for her life, the others fight to keep a madman behind bars before anyone else is hurt.

And Lindsay Boxer and her new partner in the San Francisco police department run flat-out to stop a series of kidnappings that has electrified the city: children are being plucked off the streets together with their nannies--but the kidnappers aren't demanding ransom. Amid uncertainty and rising panic, Lindsay juggles the possibility of a new love with an unsolvable investigation, and the knowledge that one member of the club could be on the brink of death.

And just when everything appears momentarily under control, the case takes a terrifying turn, putting an entire city in lethal danger. Lindsay must make a choice she never dreamed she'd face--with no certainty that either outcome has more than a prayer of success.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:26:13 -0400)

When one member of the Women's Murder Club is brutally attacked, her three companions work to keep her attacker behind bars, while Lindsay Boxer investigates a series of kidnappings in which children and their nannies are being abducted without ransom demands.… (more)

Four editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,387,686 books! | Top bar: Always visible