Second Chance (2007)

by Jane Green

"The story of a group of people who haven't seen each other since they were best friends at school. When one of them dies in a terrible tragedy, the reunited friends work through their grief together and find that each of their lives is impacted in ways they could have never foreseen.--From publisher description."--From source other than the Library of Congress… (more)
Recently added byArina40, punisher123, linton359

English (27)  Spanish (1)  All languages (28)
Chick-lit to give the mind a break from the sad, often harrowing books I usually read. ( )
  Teresa1966 | Dec 22, 2020 |
This was an older novel of Jane Greens and her writing is as good now as it was then! I really enjoyed the story line of this book and the well built characters. Sometimes you just have to let a book simmer on your TBR shelf for the perfect time to take it off and enjoy. ( )
  mchwest | May 27, 2019 |
This was my first Jane Green book and I want to read her others. It was good, but not outstanding. ( )
  sandra.k.heinzman | Apr 2, 2015 |
  sandra.k.heinzman | Apr 2, 2015 |
I haven't read one of her books yet that I didn't enjoy! ( )
  whybehave2002 | Feb 4, 2015 |
This book is dedicated to the memory of Piers Simon, who will always be missed

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,501,012 books! | Top bar: Always visible