The Boy Next Door (Candy Apple) by Laura…

The Boy Next Door (Candy Apple)

by Laura Dower

This is the cutest book ever!! I read this book when I was eleven or twelve. I loved it, and I read the other Candy Apple books. I recently just bought this book, because I remember how much I loved it. So, this book was just sitting on my shelf, and I was in the mood to read a cute, simple book. This was the book I was looking for. The book is so short, but I needed a break from reading big books. I loved the characters, and I like how the book is about friendship. At the end, it can be considered a romance, because the main character realizes she likes her best friend. I wish there was a sequel to this book. This book was also about two friends starting middle school. Even though this book is too old for me, cause I'm 18, it's nice to get away from books that take place in high school. This book had me laughing and smiling. I would recommend this book to anyone. You don't have to be in middle school to enjoy this book. Go check out this book!! Five stars! ( )
  stephanie.dicesare.7 | Jun 25, 2014 |
  stephanie.dicesare.7 | Jun 25, 2014 |
  BRCSBooks | Sep 21, 2011 |
Taryn and Jeff have been next door neighbors and good friends for a long long time. Of course the first day of sixth grade arrives and everything changes. Taryn usually doesn't care what she wears but now that she is in sixth grade she wears lip-gloss and bracelets and now it does matter. You can here both sides of the story. ( )
  rsteinberg | Nov 9, 2010 |

A sassy twist on the evolving middle-school friendship between Taryn and Jeff, the boy next door, told from their alternating points of view. One of the first titles in the new CANDY APPLE line!

Taryn and Jeff have lived next door to each other their whole lives. It never really seemed to matter that they were a girl and a boy -- they were just friends. But when they hit sixth grade, everything changes . . . whether they want it to or not.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:20 -0400)

Taryn and Jeff have been next-door neighbors forever. It never mattered that they were a girl and a boy--they were just friends. But when they hit sixth grade, everything changes...whether they want it or not."--Cover back.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,428,265 books! | Top bar: Always visible