Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

The Sorcerer : The Fort at River's Bend (1997)

by Jack Whyte

Series: Camulod Chronicles (5)

7491021,673 (4)3
Young Arthur trains with a wooden sword in preparation for the day when with the help of the magic sword, Excalibur, he will rule over a united Britain. The trainer is his uncle, Merlyn Britannicus, and he also teaches him justice, honor and the responsibility of leadership.
Recently added byprivate library, NBBaron, DESTROYandPLUNDER, ChuckRinn, Libreria_Minni, zardox, elusiverica

Yet another great book in the Camulod Chronicles. ( )
  julieandbeli | Jan 23, 2020 |
A enthralling tale of King Arthur's teenage years which is usually jumped over in the other "Arthurian" texts. It is an epic historical fiction with wonderful detail, lovable characters, and a real sense of just being there. ( )
  Yersinia | Apr 16, 2012 |
Low key extension of the Camulod Chronicles covering Arthur's early teen years.. It features repopulating an early Roman fort that can still be seen in the UK ( )
  jamespurcell | Jan 13, 2012 |
This is book 5 in The Camulod series by Jack Whyte about the Arthurian legend. It is as gripping as the other 4 that I have read, and its amazing that so far every book has been really good. I can,t tell you how much I am enjoying the series and I will be very very sorry when I get to the end of it, There are another 4 to read so I shall eke them out. A wonderful series that I would defy anyone not to enjoy!! ( )
  Glorybe1 | Nov 25, 2011 |
Book Five! Onto Book Six! ( )
  wendytrim | Jan 27, 2011 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 152,606,679 books! | Top bar: Always visible