I Believe in Miracles by Kathryn Kuhlman

I Believe in Miracles

by Kathryn Kuhlman

Part of me is still skeptical about this book. Of course, I think that God can do the things described here. Indeed, I know that God does heal. I'm just not so sure about the way it is described here...like a force running through your body.

I don't know why so many controversial people insist on not be criticized. After the introduction, the first page of the book asks you not to read if you are going to have a "critical, cynical, and disbelieving spirit." That tipped off a red flag for me. People who are SURE that they are using the true power of the Holy Spirit would encourage everyone to read it, knowing that that same spirit would work to help their hearts soften to the message. ( )
  snappytype | Aug 25, 2008 |
Inside these covers are some of the most extraordinary documents ever written - the true case histories of twenty-one men, women and children actually healed of medically incurable diseases by the power of faith.
  lifespringworc | Apr 14, 2007 |

"He touched me and made me whole" That was Kuhlman’s theme song. That was her life. She believed in miracles, and this belief, so strong and sincere, enabled thousands to take hold of God’s power for their lives.

God is still in the healing business. In this book, you will meet twenty-one ordinary people who hoped for a special touch from God. Under the divine anointing of Kathryn Kuhlman, their prayers were answered. Your faith will be inspired as you watch crippled Carey Reams throw his crutches away. You will weep with George Orr as you read about the restoration of his sight. Your heart will be touched as you see Elizabeth Gethin’s heart condition healed by the power of God.

Her legacy touches us still. Through these incredible testimonies, Kathryn Kuhlman continues to demonstrate God’s compassion and awesome power, as she did throughout her life. Discover for yourself the keys to New Life and Victory through the miracle-working ministry of one of God’s great servants.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:00 -0400)

Bridge Logos

An edition of this book was published by Bridge Logos.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,401,619 books! | Top bar: Always visible