I Lost My Dad (Children's Books from Around…

I Lost My Dad (Children's Books from Around the World)

by Tarō Gomi

I got lost when I was 5 years old it was terrifying so to me this is a bibliotherapy
  litschke | Jul 20, 2018 |
Ages 3 to 5

A little boy gets separated from his dad in a store, this book tells you what you should do if you are lost.
  tiffanybic | Mar 4, 2018 |
This book talks about a boy losing his dad in the store and what to do in that situation. This book is very simple and straight foward.

Ages: 3-5
Source: Pierce College Library
  katie01 | Nov 28, 2017 |
I love, love, and love this book. It's very cute and entertaining to see what happens to most children in the mall on a busy day. The book is very delightful and has a very cute twist at the end that leaves the reader satisfied. ( )
  lpittman | May 4, 2017 |
a boy loses his dad in a department store and looks around for him and relates his dad features with people in the store
  Barbara69 | Mar 21, 2017 |

A small boy loses his Dad while browsing in the toy section of a department store.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,311,817 books! | Top bar: Always visible