Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Night Sun by Lynne Ewing

My book has 259 pages, It takes place in Los Angeles, California in the 2005. Most part of the action takes place in abandoned building. The time of the year in which the story takes place is Winter. The main characters about “Sons OF Dark” are Berto, Kyle, Obie, and Samuel. I think the four character are pretty believable, The character that I like the most is Berto, because he is smart and very brave like me. I actually could relate to Berto because I think I am smart and brave also. I have felt the same way Berto felt when he got kidnapped, he felt scared and thought he would never get out of that bad place. The problem in the story is that there are a group of Nefandus that want to kidnapped the four friends. They fight together so they can survive the Nefandus. They use there powers to fight and destroy there enemies. The major events in the story are that Berto works in a bar and some girls want to take him so they can kidnap him. When Berto fights with the leader of the Nefandus. I really think that I liked about the book is when the four friend got into a fight. I would not change anything about the book. The thing that I learned from the book was don’t trust anybody. I think my dad should read this book because he likes action books. It was a pretty good book, and wish it hadn’t ended so soon. ( )
  jcervantes | Nov 9, 2007 |

Four guys living in Los Angeles are just trying to survive at Turney High School. But these four are "Renegades", on the run from the sinister world of Nefandus. Their survival means learning how to control their powers and fulfill their destiny as this bad-boy series continues.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,515,184 books! | Top bar: Always visible